ref link

Love Your Cakes.. You're The 1 Goldilocks!  

Posted by Grace Labado-Orzal in , ,




You're the one Goldilocks, because I love the sweets that you created. I really enjoyed every slices of your cakes.

I used to buy polvoron before and I love the chocolate flavored polvoron. Hmmm.. love it! I also love the easy to cook ulam from Goldilocks. All you have to do is to re-heat it and you have an instant ulam.

When we celebrate my mom's birthday that's the very first time that I bought a Goldilocks cake using my own money and I am very proud of my self. Because I really want to make our birthdays special and adding cake is one of the best thing to celebrate it.

I also bought a cake from Goldilocks when I celebrated my birthday. Actually, I forgot what's the name of the cake that I bought on what I know it is a chocolate cake and I love it.

The last time that I have ate the Goldilocks cake was when my special someone and I is in SM Megamall. We are both hungry and we want to eat to the place where we haven't tried to eat. We both decided to go inside the Goldilocks. First, we buy rice with chicken. It is so delicious, but I dare my special someone. I told him that after we finish the food that we have, we have to eat a slice of cake and he agreed.

I am the one who bought a slice of cake it is a chocolate mousse cake. I remember how it melts inside my mouth as I eat it. So delicious and mouth watering. We are full by that time but we still eat the whole slice of cake.

Here are some of the photos that we have taken while eating in Goldilocks.

You're The 1 Goldilocks! You're The 1 Goldilocks!
You're The 1 Goldilocks! You're The 1 Goldilocks!
You're The 1 Goldilocks! You're The 1 Goldilocks!
You're The 1 Goldilocks! You're The 1 Goldilocks!

This entry was posted on Tuesday, July 14, 2009 at Tuesday, July 14, 2009 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment