ref link

Rain Drops Keep Falling on My Head  

Posted by Grace Labado-Orzal in

Raindrops keep fallin' on my head
And just like the guy whose feet are too big for his bed
Nothin' seems to fit
Those raindrops are fallin' on my head, they keep fallin'

I always remember that song every time it rains. I just love rains but it always makes me feel sleepy. Hehe
I don't know if there's a storm or a Low Pressure Area here in our country. It always rain at night. Sadly, I work at night and I don't have time to cuddle my favorite pillow.

For those people who are going home or need to go outside, always remember to bring your umbrella with you.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, September 10, 2008 at Wednesday, September 10, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment