ref link

My Site is Down!  

Posted by Grace Labado-Orzal in

My site MY BLOGGING EXPERIENCE is down today.

Server Bot Found


I don't know what is the problem but on what I remember the one who gave my site told me before that they are going to move to another server. I am not so sure if that is really the problem.

Or maybe because I got it for free that's why I don't have control on it.

Hope it loads this time. I am trying to update my site regularly but having this kind of problem makes my traffic down:(

I already send an e-mail to the admin (the one who gave my site for FREE) and I am already waiting for their reply.

update:
it is now up and running.. thanks...

This entry was posted on Tuesday, September 09, 2008 at Tuesday, September 09, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment