ref link

I Have Lots of Tasks To Do  

Posted by Grace Labado-Orzal in

pending tasks
As you have notice I haven't blog that much this past few days. Well, as the title says I Have Lots of Tasks To Do!

There are lots of pending tasks on my list. Need to list down approved directories and in pending, need to look for more directories for our aviation site, need to check keyword SERP ranking, list down keywords/key phrases to be used for our company site, need to write better meta tags and many many more.

Argh, I feel so exhausted! Haha.. But, that's part of my job so no need to complain. Just like what my father always say, "Obey first before you complain".

I need to finish those tasks within this week to be able to generate my weekly report.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, September 24, 2008 at Wednesday, September 24, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment