ref link

Breastfeeding an Eight Year Old Daughter  

Posted by Grace Labado-Orzal in


I am looking for some interesting news to be published on my blog. And upon searching, I found this news about a mom who is breastfeeding her eight year old daughter. It was aired year 2006 on a British documentary called Extraordinary Breastfeeding.

I am not against of breastfeeding, my mom used to breastfeed my younger brothers and sister when they were young but not until they reach the age of eight. My mom stopped breastfeeding when my younger brothers and sister reaches the age of 2.

The human body biologically expects to breastfeed for up to about seven years of age ~ the universal age for losing the milk teeth. There is so much anthropological and scientific evidence to show that this is what our body needs and expects, regardless of the culture, climate, race or status we are born into.

Up to seven years of age? Oh my, I can't imagine those kids who already have their milk teeth. I think its ok to feed your kids with milk but there are lots of ways not to breastfeed them up to the age of seven. As I remember, when a baby reached the age of 1 they are starting to bite and my moms breast usually bitten by my younger brother at the age of 7 months.

Here's the clip for the Mom who is breastfeeding her eight year old daughter:


This entry was posted on Tuesday, September 23, 2008 at Tuesday, September 23, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment