ref link

Planning to Get my First paid Hosting Site  

Posted by Grace Labado-Orzal in

I am planning to get my first paid hosting site but don't know where to get one. I have seen lots of site for paid hosting site for low prize only. Some that I found are GoDaddy and DomainSite.com.

But, I am wondering which one is the best?

Why am I planning to get a paid hosting site to think that I can avail a free one from blogger and hyperwebenable?

Because I wanted to experience to have my own domain. I know I already have my own domain and I get it for free but still I think I need to get a paid hosting site for me to have the control on it. As you can see I have posted several problems about my blog with my own domain. That is why I am planning to get a paid hosting site.

I think I already have enough money on my paypal account to get a paid hosting but still I am hesitant which one should I use.

If you guys have some suggestions please share it. I really need your help.

Thanks in advance.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, September 16, 2008 at Tuesday, September 16, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment