ref link

Long Weekend for Me  

Posted by Grace Labado-Orzal in

Actually not only for me but also for my co-workers. We will be having a long weekend which will start on Friday.

We will spending our Holiday vacation that is supposedly last September 2, 2008 for the celebration of Ramadan. But, because our boss from L.A was here we're not be able to spend our Holiday at that time.

But still, we're happy! I am planning to pamper my self and go to a SPA Salon. I want a hot SPA for my tired body and also a massage. I think I really need to relax. I am working for a year but I haven't treated my self for that kind of leisure.

Haha.. Can't wait for the Friday to come.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, September 17, 2008 at Wednesday, September 17, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment