ref link

I Cried, We Cried  

Posted by Grace Labado-Orzal in ,

My Boyfriend and I had a fight before I went to work. We had a fight to the point that we both cried.


It started when we entered Mini Stop to buy my Baon. It happens that one of the staff of Mini Stop was looking at him and he got confused and asked me why that guy staring at him. I told him not to worry because he doesn't do anything. What I mean is he will not get anything without paying it. But he still confused about it and I got annoyed and told him stop thinking those things because he will not do anything bad. My bad because I almost shout when I said that to him.

He got angry and irritated because of my attitude. We pay the things that we bought and went out. He talked to me telling me not to do that again. I said sorry, he said its ok but don't do it again. I said sorry again and he says every thing that he needed to say. I still say sorry. He gets angry because he thinks I'm not listening. I said I am listening and I am so sorry. I know it’s my fault that's why I say sorry.

I started to cry because I really don't want to loose him. He told me to stop crying then he hugged me. I still cried. We sat beside a tree and talked about our fight and reconcile. I am still crying at that time. We hugged and kissed each other. After a few minutes he also cried. I asked him why he is crying and then he said he is really thankful for having me. And he really loves me. I am so touch I hugged him and I told him that I love him so much.

This entry was posted on Friday, September 12, 2008 at Friday, September 12, 2008 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment